Wednesday

Model Jourdan Dunn Is Preggers


Jourdan Dunn confirmed to Vogue UK that she is five and a half months pregnant by her boyfriend of several years and due in December. "I'm really looking forward to the future and having my baby. I'm lucky — I'm feeling really well. I'm healthy and happy!"

Sessilee Lopez commented on The Fashion Spot, implying that Jourdan, like Karolina Kurkova, is expecting a boy: "Everyone is so excited and can't wait to welcome him into the world!!!!"

Jourdan walked the Strenesse Blue runway during Berlin Fashion Week a couple of weeks ago (left), but it seems unlikely that she would walk during the upcoming Spring 2010 season this Fall; It's rumored that she's taken the next seven months off, but her agency told Vogue UK Jourdan plans to continue working between New York and London after the birth.

Source

On behalf of myself and everyone here at YGT we'd like to send a congrats to Jourdan on her next venture, motherhood!

Signed,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin