Friday

Finally: Sex And The City DVD Launch

I'm so excited to pick up the Sex And The City DVD, that had to be one of the best movies out this year. I can only imagine all the fashion bonuses included in the dvd. That's besides the point. The stars showed up dolled and decked at the DVD Launch party. Let me know your hit(s) and misses via the comments section.
Photobucket
Sarah Jessica Parker, stunning as always. I love the pink heel it's a great hint of color.
Photobucket
Kim Cattrall in the sexy business suit.
Photobucket
Cynthia Nixon, simple in champagne. I liked her outfit for her.
Photobucket
Cynthia's shoe game was tight.
Photobucket
SJP's pink pump.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Other stars from the critically acclaimed Sex And The City.
Photobucket
Designer Manolo Blahnik's Dorothy inspired red shoes.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin