Wednesday

Some Morning Jourdan Dunn

I love British born, Jourdan Dunn. Her and Chanel are fresh, young, vibrant, black faces and I admire that. It's hard to stay current in modeling but, these two among a small fleet of blacks have conquered that. I also love how Jourdan realizes that she is still a teenager and that she has all the time in the world to party and frolic. She doesn't want to end up like ole Lohan; career less, diking and searching for her next coin.

Quote from Jourdan:
“I'm not really into after parties, I am only 17 and I feel like I'll be with a bunch of people not my age.” Reuters Life! (February 25, 2008)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I live.
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin