Thursday

Thursday Throwback

As I wrap up my first time posting the Throwback videos of the week, I had to close my "Gone But Not Forgotten" Bad Boy Records edition with one of my favorite rap tracks ever. Craig Mack's Flava In Ya Ear, was the first hit record on Bad Boy and was one of the first to have cross-over appeal, peaking on the Hot 100 at #9. Although I love the original track, the remix for this song is iconic; I mean Diddy did invent the remix. Featuring LL. Cool J, Rampage, B.I.G, and a solo Busta Rhymes, this video had it all for early 90s rap and the beat alone is classic. Also peep the infamous Diddy (Puff Daddy, back then) and the empty bottles Bad Booooyyy . Craig Mack's Flava In Ya Ear remix is today's throwback video. So let's take it back to 1994 and enjoy!!!



The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin