Wednesday

The Rachel Zoe Project


I'm in love. Last night I watched the first episode of Rachel Zoe's New Show: The Rachel Zoe Project. I love her spunky attitude, keen fashion sense and die hard work ethic. From the way Rachel speaks you can tell Fashion is a concept embed ed into her which I admire. Her show gives us viewers a fly on the wall aspect of what her typical day consist of from styling celebrity clients to meeting the extreme deadlines of fashion shows and photo shoots. To keep Rachel Zoe sane in what can be a chaotic world she has three people. Her husband and business partner, Roger and two assistants Taylor and Brad. From watching the show you can tell these are her rocks which is great. Alot of times in the industry celebrities have this mindset like "I'm doing this all by myself" where on the contrary we know the industry is a you scratch my back, I scratch yours type business. Any who, below I've posted a clip from the first episode where Zoe and assistant, Taylor are L.A., trendy, boutique Decades. The two are searching for a dress for actress, Joy Bryant. But, what's so hot is the way Rachel discusses how every time she goes to 'Decades' she can't help but pick up an item for herself. I say when you work that hard shopping should be your hobby. So it's nothing wrong with that Rachel! Make sure you tune in to 'The Rachel Zoe Project' which airs Tuesdays at 10pm.



I love vintage, it just makes me happy
-Rachel Zoe


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin