Thursday

She Still Got It Haters

On October 4th, the Queen will descend on Greensboro, NC for her Rock Witchu Tour. If you know me, then you know I am an avid fan of Ms. Jackson; and that yes I will be in the building. Janet is one of those timeless acts that, though she may stumble, will never grow old and will always give me something new. Janet's latest tour kicked off in Vancouver on Wednesday to amazing reviews, and with a whooping 2 1/2 hour set with more than 10 clothing changes, I know I will get my life and then some at this concert. Peep below pics from Janet's show and, for all you fans, the ENTIRE final set list for the concert. From start to finish Janet gives me what I want.

Ms. Jackson looking NASTY as all ways


"When I Grow Up I wanna Be a Janet Jackson Back-up Dancer"~True story of my life


Jealous Much?? Well You Should Be, Check the seats


The Entire List!!!
Pleasure Principle
Control
What Have You Done For Me Lately
Feedback
You Want This
Alright
Miss You Much
Rhythm Nation - Interlude
Never Letchu Go
Come Back To Me
Let's Wait Awhile
Again
So Excited
So Much Betta
Nasty
All Nite (Don't Stop)
Rock With U
Together Again
Young Love
Say You Do
Don't Stand Another Chance
Doesn't Really Matter
Escapade
Love Will Never Do (Without You)
When I Think Of You
All For You
Got 'Til It's Gone
Call On Me
That's The Way Love Goes
I Get Lonely
Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)
Any Time, Any Place
Discipline
Black Cat
If
Rhythm Nation
Luv
Runaway

October 4th Please Hurry!!!!

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin