Friday

Let's Ring in 2009 Right

Here are some of your favorite stars' New Year's resolutions for 2009. With New Years right around the corner, it's about time to start thinking of what you want to achieve/conquer in 2009.
“Keep things in perspective and not sweat the small stuff. I always try to focus on the big picture and remember if my family is happy and healthy, nothing is worth getting too stressed about.”
-Tory Burch, designer
“Work more and work out more.”
-Vera Wang, designer

“I think it’s time to give up leggings and add more prints to my closet in 2009. I also think it’s time for more accessories, but I want to avoid those big chunky pieces.”
-Venus Williams, tennis player

“Step back into my closet and re-create the things I haven’t worn in a while and do wardrobe swaps with my friends. After the swap, you can go shopping for that one item that will make the trade pop. It’s kind of a green way to go.”
-Chanel Iman, model

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin