Friday

My Christmas List: The Intellect

In a perfect world where we could get any and everything that we wanted, we here at You[gOt]Tea decided to create our own Christmas wish list. You never know maybe mom dukes will see this post and decide that her little Intellect deserves a high-end gift. So with out further ado, I present my Christmas wish list:

1. Books

I would not be true to my name if I did not want to have a good book to read over this holiday break. Currently I am reading GhettoNation with my "little sister" from the YWCA, and the complete works of poet Langston Hughes. But if I had my way I would love to receive the Letters To A Young Sister by Hill Harper and Grace After Midnight: A Memoir by Felicia "Snoop" Pearson.


2. Shoes

Make Mine a Boot Please. And that is all I have to say in this matter.

3. Purses
I need no help in picking out a great purse, if you know me then you should know besides collecting great jackets and cardigans I love a great BIG purse. Lately I have realized that I need to find a good quality black leather purse, no girl's closet is complete without one. Also, as the F.C. pointed out in a previous post I am a LV lover at heart and nothing will do for me now unless it's a LV Neverfull Bag.


4. Diamonds

Diamonds are always a girl's best friend. But when that girl is also an Aries who is about to turn 21, then diamonds are a necessity. All I really want is a nice diamond stud, Father Can You Hear Me!!!

5. Gift Cards

Wal-Mart, Target, Visa Bucks, SHELL Gas it doesn't matter to me. You may be thinking, "but your the Intellect, why would you need gift cards you're so fly?" Well young one, you forget I am still a college student who loves a good trip to Wal-Mart, finding great fashions at Target while saving tons of money, and who would refuse free gas and money to spend at your disposal.

Please everyone don't live above your means, if the coins can't cover it then that is a sign that you don't need it. There is nothing worse then an overdrawn account.

Happy Holidays,

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin