Monday

Happy 21st Birthday Brittney Ryan

Over the weekend, my best friend Brittney celebrated her 21st birthday. The event was an intimate dinner at Village Tavern consisting of good conversation, good people and the must have; good drinks. I didn't go all elaborate at Village Tavern, choosing a simple cheeseburger meal with fries. The burger was cooked perfectly, seasoned well and was worth the low price of $7.95. We ended the dinner with a round of drinks in celebration of Brittney turning 21; I don't know what they call the drink specifically but, it was nothing but a blue motorcycle in a pretty glass(refer to the picture above for the drink). Overall, the dinner was great. It's nothing like talking the past, present and magnificent plans for the future with good friends. On behalf of myself and YGT, I'd like to again wish my best friend since middle school, Brittney a Happy 21st birthday. I love you and I'm so proud of the woman you've grown into.
The birthday girl in her LBD with the cute pocket detailing. I like, I like.
Blow the candles out, Birthday girl.
Look who surprised me, Janelle. We go back to 9th grade, those were the days!!

You can't know where your going,
Until you know where you came from.

The F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin