Wednesday

The Spring/Summer Essential: Sunglasses



With Summer right around the corner, I'm now on the look out for my perfect Summer Shades. I like a blunt cut shade, something vintage not retro, loud yet subtle and usually something everyone wouldn't have. As you can tell, I have my work cut out for me. Well I'll start with this new Marc Jacobs Lizard sunglasses. I like the combination of leather and wire, along with the sleek frame of these tortoise shades. These glasses are versatile and would allow you the window of opportunity to wear them with anything. Now, the one downfall may be the price. They're priced at $395, which is high but, a quote I'd say is semi-reasonable for a pair of Marc Jacobs. If you just died and need these shades in your life right now; Head on over to Shop Bop and pick them up!

The Fashion Connoisseur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O...M...G.... thanks FC for bringing these to the forefront! It's HIGH time for a new pair of shades for me... lol prolly not I just purchased ANOTHER pair of D & G's last month...but I'm addicted to eyewear.... while I'm in ATL over Spring Break, I will def have my eye out for these babies!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I could bring a pair of glasses to the forefront that you like. I've noticed you tend to always have a nice pair of shades on, that's what's up!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin