Tuesday

Let's Set Sail And Never Look Back

The warm weather North Carolina is having right now is spoiling me. The breeze, the warm sun and the ability to wear just a short sleeve shirt will ruin anyone. With that said, I'm inspired by the nautical look which will be prevailing it's head again this spring and summer. Below, I've posted some pieces that give Nautical TEAS. Get into them; just imagine you in the outfit of your choice, mixed drink intact forgetting tomorrow's burdens and yesterday's hassle. I see it!
You can never go wrong with Seersucker; It's light, cool and gives the nautical look without being overbearing. I especially like the bow on the dress accented by the one-shoulder silhouette. I'd like the outfit better minus the white belt. I'd say add a brown belt along with a brown heel to make the dress pop more. That's just me though!
Next up is the Diane von Furstenberg Scarf Gown that is OVAH BOOTS. What catches me most about the dress would be the drastic color contrast and knotted rope detailing along the bust area. This dress is classy yet chic, revealing but, not in an overbearing way and allows you to feel fashion forward and comfortable. What else could you ask for?


The last three pieces are for the true leg connoisseur. What I like about jumpers(old school word) and dresses are the ability to play around with them. You can dress them up and down by distinct accessories or leave them fun and playful by adding a flip flop or simple flat. I also like how you could cinch the waist of any of these, add a heel and tie your hair back for a round of drinks with the local island boys.

Now, who's ready for Spring Break?

My hand is already raised.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin