Thursday

I'm Plastic, It's Fantastic!


I was cruising the blogging world when I came across this very interesting Barbie blog called "All Doll'd Up." Now, I've never been a big fan of Barbie but, I love the fact they blog in first person from the aspect of Barbie. I found an interesting post titled: 25 Random Facts Of Barbie. Peep the list below and get into how Barbie thinks. You'd be surprised how bright she is to be plastic.

1. I’ve been in the fashion biz for 50 years now.
2. But I still don’t look a day over 18.
3. I’ve had super smooth skin my whole life (I know, I'm lucky).
4. I’ve had over 100 jobs and careers, literally.
5. My closet is crazy. I own over 50,000 outfits.
6. I do a lot of modeling, but have never been tall enough to walk a runway.
7. I went to school in New York, but now I live in LA.
8. My feet were simply made for heels.
9. My main squeeze and I have been on-again-off-again for the past 48 years. Now, we’re on again. :)
10. I used to jazzercise in a unitard. Seriously.
11. I’ve been to the moon and back.
12. My philosophy? A great handbag can save any outfit.
13. I’m an animal lover at heart, and I own over 50 pets.
14. I have a serious thing for pink.
15. I never go out without my makeup on.
16. I love, love, love driving fast cars.
17. I’m a big sports fan and have been in the Olympics for gymnastics, figure skating and downhill skiing.
18. The beach is one of my favorite places: Malibu is just dreamy.
19. I still can’t believe I had a whole runway show at NY Fashion Week.
20. I’ve actually been in the military. The pentagon even gave me a seal of approval on my outfit!
21. I change my hairstyle almost as often as my clothes.
22. Over 70 designers have made custom outfits for me.
23. I once played in an 80s rock band. We were kind of a big deal.
24. I have four sisters: Skipper, Stacie, Kelly and Krissy.
25. I might be a household name, but really, I’m a doll just like you!

Signed,
The F.C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw that was cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin