Friday

Make You Want To Pull Up Your Skirt

I've never been a fan of skirts but, this season I've found some delectable skirts that break the mold from the typical Hollister/A&F inspired skirts. The skirts I found allow you the versatility to be cute, fashion forward and to say the least FAB. I like that all of the skirts below could be worn casual or dressy, business or informal. I also like the fact they could be worn through any season. They could be worn in the spring/summer without the leggings or in the fall/winter with some leggings and a sickening pea coat. Now if your not enticed and ready to show those legs, your lateboots. No, I'm kidding. I love my YGT readers!
Catherine Holstein Pleated Gold Skirt $213


Quail Valentine Skirt $173


Lorick Reversible Pencil Skirt $115.00

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin