Thursday

Fall, How I Miss Thee





It hasn't fully been hot for 3 months and I'm already posting Pre-Fall pieces. Sorry, I prefer a colder based climate; Alot of people think I'm weird when I say that. But, Fall is for the Real, Fashion Connoisseurs. It's nothing like bundling up, layering and pulling out those immaculate coats that have sat in your closet all Summer. Well, Loewe's Pre-Fall 2009 Collection is exactly the look I'm planning this fall. It's chic, masculine and the lines and shapes are amazing.

Run and tell that Mother Nature!

The F.C.

2 comments:

justin said...

i totally agree FC... fall is the season for me... T's, shorts, flip flops, and jeans are for the birds! lol I get bored of it so quickly!

Boujie Boy said...

It's nothing like the fall weather to bring out the real Fashion Connoisseurs

Blog Widget by LinkWithin