Monday

Summer Anthem

Summer is almost officially here!!! Time for cookouts, trips to the beach,and all the freedom summer brings. But summer could not be complete without music. Every summer an album seems to sum up my summer experience in a nutshell. Last year it was N.E.R.D's "Seeing Sounds" album, and this year the title goes to Black Eyed Peas latest album "The E.N.D."

Since I got this album last week (Thanks again Braxton), it has been on heavy rotation everywhere I go. The song that sums up my summer experience so far is track number five "I Gotta Feeling." If you have peeped B.E.P.'s Target commercials then you have heard the song. The beat and the lyrics just sum my summer mood "I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night!"

Every time I go out and if I drive this song is played first, it pumps me up and gets me ready to go out and live it up. If you haven't heard peep the new video below.


Do you have summer anthem? What song gets you ready to go out with friends? Let me know via the comments

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin