Thursday

YGT New Artist Spotlight: DJ Mensa

Ever heard that song "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life?" Well I met a DJ that will Give You Your Life!!!

YGT music lovers meet Toronto's own DJ Mensa!!!


Hailing from our neighbor's from the north, I first encountered this amazing talent at the Foreign Exchange show in Carboro, NC. Now I have been places before where a DJ can get the crowd hype, but I had never seen a DJ turn an intermission into a party. Not only did he pick up on the crowds vibe and make everyone dance, he also gave out free copies of his then current mixtape (freebies=bonus).

Now DJ Mensa is back with his latest mix "Take It All With You-The Foreign Exchange Mix" Mensa delivers again with this smooth playlist that can serve as a way to unwind after work, great music for any cocktail party, or for people like me just take you to another place while at work.

Click the link and check out the mixtape Take It All With You and let me know what you think.

Here is the cover art, just in case you want to know exactly what you are listening to.


Also if you like what you hear and wanna learn more about DJ Mensa click the links below:
DJ Mensa Twitter
DJ Mensa Myspace Page
DJ Mensa Webpage

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin