Wednesday

The Activist

Photo: Mario For PETA

As, a huge Mario fan I'm glad to see him back on the scene. He recently shot this ad for PETA which showcases his re emergence on the scene. His last album "GO" didn't sell as well as hoped but, with the success of his new single "Break Up," and the media attention he's been receiving, Mario's stepped back on the scene with a vengeance. His new album, D.N.A is set to be released on September 22nd via J-Records and the label's spoke highly of Mario's growth with the record. I look forward to hearing Mario's growth and new sound with the record. I also await seeing the numbers Mario generates within the first week. With that said, pick up Mario's new album "D.N.A" when it hits stores September 22nd.

Signed,
T H E | F A S H I O N | C O N N O I S S E U R

2 comments:

HugoLacroix said...

PETA must've missed that leather belt ole boy has on his pic. They slippin. Lol!

The Intellect said...

OKAY!! I was thinking the same thing and I hope his shoes were rubber and not leather either.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin