Wednesday

Even The Best Have To Take A Break

So, you've probably noticed in the past two days that I've been kind of tardy with my posts. Well, that's partially due to my best friend Bryan's arrival to the city. Bryan's a hustler and I'm a entrepreneur. So, when you have two people grinding like you wouldn't believe it's often times hard to match schedules. In an effort to fix that problem, Bryan swung through Greensboro for a brief stay. We opted for some low-key days consisting of cocktails, lunch and the usual talk about business. On yesterday, we hit up a spot in the greater Greensboro area called "Smokey Bones!" Now, I'd never heard of or been to this spot but, Bryan raved about the wonderful food they serve on the regular. Upon initial observation, I was skeptical of the situation I had put myself in. I asked Bryan what he recommended off the menu and he suggested the Flippin Fingers tossed in Buff-A-Que sauce with a side of fries. Now, I know that sounds fattening but, I considered it a "off day" treat. Like the title states "Even the best have to take a break right?" Exactly. Well, I must admit Bryan was right with bringing me to Smokey Bones. It's now the new jump-off. The food was fresh and hot, the service was wonderful and the prices were very reasonable. Thanks in part to our wonderful waitress, Angela who didn't want to be photographed because of her bad hair day. Above all, I'd recommend Smokey Bones to anybody seeking a nice, reasonable spot to eat!






Smokey Bones
3302 High Point Rd
Greensboro, NC 27407-4620
(336) 315-8755
Click Here To Visit Smokey Bones' Website


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin