Monday

Nelly Feat. Pharrell Williams "Let It Go" Official Video


Nelly teamed up with Pharrell Williams for his fourth single and video, Let It Go, which is off the rappers 5th studio album, Brass Knuckles.

I watched the video once and I must say I'm actually impressed with the song and video. The band-esq beat is really catchy and fits well with the overall theme of the song. When I first saw this was a video from Nelly, I was shocked because I didn't know he was still pulling from Brass Knuckles. But, after watching the video I'm thinking "If he likes it, I love it!"

That is all.
The Fashion Connoisseur

1 comment:

jessieADORE said...

Just not impressed...I'm over it b4 it begins.

I feel like i've heard this record and seen this vid a trillion and ten times over the last 20 yrs...

Dope blog tho, lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin