Thursday

I Just Wanna Be ______________


Video: Trey Songz and his website go behind the scenes for Drake's new video "Successful" which is the second single from his yet, titled debut album which is set to drop later this year.

I just hope this go round Drake's new video is as hot as the song. I adore Kanye and all his work as an artist but, when it comes to directing that's not really his forte. Hence, the bad feedback "Best I Ever Had" received. Personally, the video had no connection to the lyrics of the song. I adore Kanye and his various aesthetics but, I didn't see what he was going for in that particular video. Hopefully this time around with a new director and story line we'll understand exactly what it is they were trying to accomplish with "Successful!" With that said, be on the look out for the video when it drops later this month!

Signed,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin