Thursday

Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant

As you know Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her first child. But now everyone has question on their mind that who is the father of the unborn baby? Is Scott Disick? Disick is Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend and ex-fiance. Millions of people are interested in Kourtney Kardashian baby father.

Kourtney’s pregnancy is confirmed by E! Online reports and she is said that her baby is due right around Christmas time but she refused to say any thing about baby daddy and further details.

There are many speculations regarding her baby daddy but recently the highest paid host of American Idol Ryan Seacrest may be Kourtney Kardashian's baby father, this rumor is circulating everywhere.

The father of Kourtney Kardashian's baby is definitely not Scott Disick, her former boyfriend, because they broke up their relation earlier this year. She reveals how she learned she was pregnant.

We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick and I just kept thinking, like, something wasn’t feeling right. I’ve never missed a period in my [life.]. I took like 20 tests. I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news and I was just so shocked.” I am pregnant!!

Source

It was only a matter of time before one of the Kardashian's got pregnant. If you can remember last season on their reality show "Keeping Up With The Kardashians," Kourtney and then, boyfriend Scott Disick had a pregnancy scare that left the family happy, confused and questioning if they were ready for a new baby. Luckily, Kourtney wasn't pregnant and they were able to continue their usual Kardashian agenda of jet setting, partying and starring in their reality show. So, now that the news has hit that Kourtney is actually pregnant, we just want to wish her and her family good luck with their new endeavor. I know as this story unfolds we'll eventually find out who the father is. I just hope the world doesn't GAG.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin