Friday

From The Office Hour To Happy Hour

Collection: Theory A/W 09 Lookbook








Synopsis: As you probably know from frequently reading YGT is that I post something everyday on fashion. As cliche as it may sound "Fashion is one of my passions," it falls right alongside success and determination. For that reason I make it my mission to find some form of fashion that people can relate to everyday. Now, I don't claim to be an expert at this thing, but I feel I do a damn good job(I have to toot my horn a bit). Well, when I found this particular collection by Theory I became excited. Alot of times when it comes to men's fashion on YGT, I aim for things that push the boundaries. That's just for the fact I like to tip outside my comfort zone. Well today is different! I've posted some pieces from the Theory lookbook that are perfect for any male, fashion connoisseur out there. These pieces are masculine yet current and showcase what a man in 2009 should look like -- Regal, Business oriented and one ready to take over the world. With that said, I'd like some feedback from the men who read YGT. Would you rock any of the pieces above? Feel free to drop by the poll below or hit up the comments section. After all, I do this for you right?



Signed,
Your Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin