Tuesday

Another Real Housewive Of Atlanta Suffers Foreclosure

Another one bites the dust in the form of The RHOA. This time it was blasian, beauty Lisa Hartwell and her husband Ed. The two have gotten kicked out of their multimillion dollar home that was featured on Season 1 & 2 of the show. It's said their home was sold for $1.9 million which was $1 million less than they owed on their mortgage.

All I can say is DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! They may need to do like Sheree and downsize. That's no shade!

The Fashion Connoisseur

4 comments:

justin said...

she tweeted this AM and said this wasn't true? TMZ reported it... and I dunno how true it is....but if it is... it really sux...I'm trying to figure out if Bravo picked the women they picked just to make the first black housewives franchise look like bad? DO ANY of them REALLY have any money? lol

lady elle said...

say it ain't so! TMZ was first to confirm MJ's passing so it could be factual? *eep!*

justin said...

damn lady elle...you are soo right about that. I forgot that their whole credibility gotta shifted after that...damn. say it aint so!

Boujie Boy said...

At first I wasn't going to post it b/c I like Lisa and was hoping it wasn't true. But, after looking at the past & the history of foreclosures with the other Housewives, I said "What The Hell!" Let's just hope she comes up from this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin