Friday

B Steps In for Obama's Inauguration



"I'm there," she told The Associated Press. "I can't wait. I feel like all of us, we're ready to do whatever we have to do. Whatever they want — if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there, and I'm ready. I've never been so patriotic! I'm just beyond excited."

The singer's husband, Jay-Z, had been actively supporting Obama's campaign and performed two shows to encourage voter registration in October. And while the president-elect has publicly admitted to being a fan of Hova, his feelings on the 27-year-old singer and actress are unknown.

But B is definitely a fan of his. Though she was scheduled to be in Japan on Tuesday to promote her new album, I Am ... Sasha Fierce, she decided to stay home to watch the election results come in. "I said, 'What am I doing? I'm completely making a bad decision. I have to go home, I'm gonna kill myself if I'm not home in America,'" she said. "I knew I needed to be here.

"I fell asleep crying and smiling at the same time," Beyoncé said of her reaction on election night. "I woke up with mascara running and a smile on my face!"


information: mtv.com

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin