Wednesday

Let The Hyperventilating Begin


Today is the day that all Oprah-fanatics look forward to all year long. Today Mother Oprah herself will reveal her Favorite Things with a budget friendly twist. Now you may be thinking why is this such a big deal, well as a proud Oprah fanatic, I can tell you that not only does O pick great things that I probably will never be able to afford or use; this show is the most comedic episode of the year. Seeing a bunch of middle aged white women lose their minds for free crap that they can't possible have use for is the funniest thing ever. No shade, but if I ever had the opportunity to go to a taping of Oprah's show this would always be the one I would want to go to.

Getting my brown paper bag ready, I am

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin