Wednesday

Enhance Your Swag: Rain Boot Edition


from left: Tamara Henriques Equestrian Tweed Rain Boots - $60,
Tamara Henriques Equestrian Rubber Boots - $50
Target Herringbone Rain Boots - 29.99,


I have these exquisite rain boots from Marc Jacobs that I adore, thanks Elder. When I first wore them on campus I got looks of amazement and disgust which is nothing new. For god sakes North Carolina wake up to fashion. That's besides the point. I came across these new rain boots that are everything. What I want to inspire my male fashion connoisseurs to do is try out the rain boot(s). I know it sounds weird but, think about it. They keep your pants, feet and socks dry, they come in an array of colors and designs and with the way fashion is changing now why not start a trend? I'm just saying you only live once. Why not inspire why your here?

With my hopes for the male rain boot movement,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin