Thursday

Rock Witchu No More


It is with a sad heart that I have to report that Janet Jackson's ill-fated Rock Witchu Tour has been cancelled, and all the shows that were postponed will not take place. I am really sad and angry with Ms. Jackson, I am a avid Janet Jackson fan and when I learned that she was having her first tour in over SEVEN years and that she would be performing songs all the way back to her Control days I was beyond excited. But when all the cancellations and the hospital visits started popping up, I should have known that it was to good to be true. So I, like the rest of the disgruntled Janet fans who bought tickets to a postponed show, got my money back. However, there is a happy ending to this story, because with my returned money I bought a ticket to the Maxwell and Jasmine Sullivan show!!!

With a smile on my face and a ticket to go see Maxwell

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin