Sunday

Baby Hairs Intact: Beyonce Edition


I go up for Mrs. Carter unlike anyone else, but get into this article a friend sent me via email that discusses her lace-front wigs. This shit is the ultimate gag reel & that's what? NO SHADE. Enjoy coons!

After years of touring, sweating, combing and curling Beyonce retired her Lacefronts for a more Natural Look for the “I am” Era. Her wigs say they are ready for the change and look foward to getting some much needed rest.

“We went everywhere with her” Her golden yaki states. “We’ve been with her through the No, No, No’s, Crazy In Loves, and the everything else. We are the true surviors. We started out as bobs for Total, and then one day got a call from Mathew Knowles. Are lives were changed forever”

When asked about Beyonce falling on stage in Florida, Curly Jane, her lacefront at the time recounts the events. ” I was horrified. I just had to hold on for dear life as she went down the stairs. Luckily I was glued on tight other wise I would have been all over the place. She got right back up and started swinging me around, I was dizzy for a bit but I recovered”

Whats in their future you ask? The Lacefronts say they would love to work with Rihanna and Amerie.

“We love Rihanna, we’ve been in talks with her, her bangs and her manager about working with her on her next album. We think we can give her more forehead coverage than she’s every received. Everyone is really excited about the project. As for Amerie…well she needs all the help she can get…”


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin