Saturday

New Music: Beyonce "Roc"

I was browsing the net when I came across the Star gate produced track "Roc" by Mrs. Carter aka Beyonce Knowles. At first I wasn't enthused hence, the beyonce overkill post I did previously. But, this song is nice. I'm more than certain with the 70 tracks that Beyonce recorded for I Am...Sasha Fierce that this was probably one of the songs that didn't make the final album. I personally adore the track. It's refreshing and contains a nice message about someone being the "roc" in her life. I wonder would that person happen to own ROCawear? Anywho, Below I've posted the link to the song via z-share, Click the link and get yo life!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/519814951effd9f5/
^Beyonce "Roc"

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin