Monday

So Spaz If You Want To

Photobucket
I've had the oppurtunity to see N.E.R.D two times this year. Once in May with the Glow In The Dark Tour and recently in October for NC State's Homecoming. I must talk about my profound admiration for Pharrell and NERD. When I say they put on a show, I mean that to the fullest extent. They grab you from the intial song and take you on a whirlwind rounding it out at the last song. The way Pharell engages the audience while bouncing around the stage and staying on key is crazy to me. Over the weekend they performed in Amsterdam with a set that included songs like She Wants to Move, Rock Star and Lapdance. Below I've posted some pictures/clips of them from the concert held over the weekend. If you haven't had the oppurtunity to experience NERD make sure you catch them at their next show. I know The Intellect and I will. With that said, Feast Coons!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

N.E.R.D performing "Lapdance"--


The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin