Thursday

39 & Still Going Hard


Sean Combs better known as Diddy to many, recently celebrated his 39th birthday at The Mansion nightclub in New York City. With a guest list that included stars like Mary J. Blige, Cedric The Entertainer, Jay-Z, Rebecca Gayheart and Ben Stiller you know this was the place to be last night. Diddy said he didn't want to make his 39th birthtday anything big, so he just treated hisself to a new Rolls Royce convertible as birthday present. I wish I could say I'm not going to do much for my birthday and then buy myself a $100,000 dollar car. Nonetheless, The Entire You Got Tea staff wants to send a happy birthday to the million dollar man who never seems to really age, Sean "Diddy" Combs. Below I've posted some pictures from the party last night, Feast Coons!!











The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin