Thursday

Morning UNI-SEX Bag

I came across some various bags and was inspired today. This is the first time I'm doing a uni-sex post on bags. I go up for bags as you already know by now. It has to be something about a bag that catches me. Be it: texture, quality, price or I hate to say designer (don't judge me). I've posted before on Matt & Nat who make all of their bags out of recyclable materials. This season they stepped forth with a bag made entirely out of recycled plastic bottles. Now anybody who knows me can tell you I'm all about things that are innovative. Now add the element of innovation on top of a sale and you've got me hooked. Below, I've posted some bags that are fashion-forward and on sale. I'm all about being F-A-B on a budget. If you have to spend a million dollars to be a trendsetter than your LATEBOOTS.Feast!!


unisex. with my name F.C on it, price tag: MINE!!


preferably girls, price tag: sale - $147


preferably girls, price tag: sale - $140


unisex. price tag; sale - $175


preferably girls, but i say unisex. price tag: sale - $182


preferably girls, but i say unisex. price tag: sale- $140


preferably for boys. price tag: $325

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin