Friday

Disclaimer: Layout Issues

Now, everyone knows I love my YGT family. Well, recently we were having some problems with the layout. It was making our side elements appear at the bottom but, yet I couldn't figure out why because everything in our layout was laid right according to blogger's template guidelines. Well thanks to one of the great Blogger troubleshooters and a good amount of time we have everything back up and running(big cheese face). So, if you see a post from an earlier day on today's date it's from us working on the layout. Just get into the post one more time okay? But, aside from that I just wanted to send a little message to let the YGT readers know everything that was going on and thank you for bearing with us while we worked some kinks out. That's why we call you our loyal YGT family!!

Now, I'm off to work on a plan to become The Next Bill Gates!

Signed,
The F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin