Sunday

**Audio From I Am...Tour**

We gave you the set list for Beyonce's I Am... Tour awhile back but, I was searching the net recently and came across some audio that matches the set list we previously posted on. Now, I'm not sure how she will change this set list when she comes to the U.S but, I just wanted to give you a sample of what's in store this time around with Sasha Fierce. Below, I've posted the set list again along with the link to listen. I pose one question to our beloved YGT readers: Are you ready to be entertained?

Intro - Sasha Fierce Intro
Sweet Dreams (Sweet Dreams mix)
Crazy In Love (Let Me Clear My Throat -DJ Kool mix)
Naughty Girl
Freekum Dress
Get Me Bodied (extended version)

Smash Into You
Satellite
Ave Maria (Arms of the Angel mix)
Halo
If I Were A Boy ( You Oughta Know mix)

Sasha Video

Diva
Radio
Me, Myself, & I
Ego (Kanye is doin his part at the beginning)
Jazz intro
Hello
Déjà vu

Divinty Solo - The Mama’s Interlude

Baby Boy (Reggae Mix)
Irreplaceable
Sasha Video 2
Check On It
DC Medley (Bootylicious, Bug-A-Boo, Jumpin’, Jumpin’)
Upgrade U
Ring the Alarm
Video Phone
DC Medley cont’d (Say My Name, T-shirt intro, Bills, Bills, Bills, No, No, No, Beautiful Liar, Independent Women Pt.1, & Survivor)

Video

At Last
Listen
Broken Hearted Girl
Scared of Lonely
Dangerously In Love (Sweet Love mix)

Single Ladies
Flaws & All (encore)

Listen To Audio

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin