Friday

Hello, Spring Break Oh How I'm Ready For Thee!


Even the greatest have to take a break from time to time right? With that said, I just wanted to let all the loyal YGT readers know that The Intellect and I won't be blogging from Friday until Tuesday. We're taking a brief hiatus from blogging to venture to The District Of Columbia to network, make some contacts and even lounge a bit. It is called Spring Break!! While we're not blogging understand we're working towards making YGT bigger & even better for you. But, don't fret too much The RRS will slide in occasionally to drop you those sickening beats along with a dash of honey for your TEA. Now, you know we couldn't leave you dehydrated.

On that note; I'm off to finish this thing called packing. You can't have dinner with The Obama's wearing anything. Now you know what they call me.

Catch me while you can.

Signed,
The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin