Friday

I Hear Em Talk The Coldest Story Ever Told

I know Winter is almost over, hence the weather man calling for 76 degrees on Friday. But, I have to get over my over sized sweater infatuation before the season is fully gone. Alot of men are sleeping on the over sized look. Now, that we've got them in fitted jeans and form fitting shirts, telling them to wear an over sized sweater is sending them back to step 1 right? That's in correct! It all depends on the way you wear the over sized sweater. I suggest pairing the sweater with a khaki pant which is back better than ever this season or any color pant depending on the color of the sweater. I prefer sweaters with dress pants but, that's just me. You could always try something new with the jeans and sweater. The point of fashion is to try what works for you. It's always cool to try new things but, tweak them to fit the characteristics of you. Below, I've included some immaculate, over sized, sweaters that I would like you to consider. I'm not forcing it on you, we're taking this a day at a time okay?


For The More Conservative Type:




Conference of Birds Linus Sweater - $308

For The Risk Takers Like Myself:



Conference of Birds Woodstock Sweater - $374

I'm giving you the variety male tippers, it's just up to you to take it and run with it. You come here for a reason right? Use the resources; we're a modern day fashion library.

Signed,
The Head Librarian, The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin