Wednesday

Brunch With The Boys

Yesterday, some friends and I went to Mimi's Cafe for brunch, cocktails and casual conversation. I'd heard rave reviews but, had to go experience the force they call Mimi for myself. I chose the the Buttermilk Pancake Breakfast; it came with three pancakes, bacon and a side of potatoes. I know that sounds fatty but, I added a bowl of fresh strawberries and blueberries to balance the plate out. The food was prepared and brought out hot and fresh and was very filling and for a lack of better words TASTY! As an avid fan of great customer service, I'd recommend the food and service at Mimi's Cafe at Friendly Center. You got that fresh from the mouth of your FC. Mimi's Cafe gets the YGT stamp of approval.

A view of Bryan's food along with mine.

Eric and his skimpy looking plate; he's on that freaking Mary-Kate diet!
Javie's food took a little longer due to the fact they were out of turkey burgers; damn healthy eater.
Yours Truly enjoying the environment.

The delicious dish I told you I had.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered By Your; Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin