Monday

Let's Tip In This Recession

Okay if you know me then you know I love to find a fashion bargain. There is nothing better than finding that perfect shoe, purse, or outfit on the clearance rack. Some may call this cheap, but I just call it having a fashion consciousness. Anyway, imagine my surprise when I learned that my favorite winner from Project Runway Mr. Christian Soriano will be designing a shoe collection from my favorite Spring/Summer shoe store.

For their Fall 09 collection, Payless has teamed up with the PR winner to offer the girls some new material to tip in at affordable prices. The shoes,which range in price from $25-$45, were first unveiled during NY Fashion Week this past February. Soriano who is known for is dramatic flare will not disappoint with this collection. From what I have seen I can already see myself this Fall tipping with some leggings and my leather coat with my CS for Payless shoes on. Only thing I am praying is that these shoes do not hurt my feet, because as you know cheap shoes can do that sometimes.



But what do you think my lovely YGT readers? Is this collection making you feel some type of way? Did you even like Christian on Project Runway? Do you shop at Payless? What other affordable stores do you? Let me know via the comments section.

The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin