Wednesday

The Force That Is College Hill: South Beach

So, as you all know College Hill South Beach premiered last night and it was for a lack of better words "coon funny." The first two episodes really laid the roots for what to expect with this cast. I'm seeing alot of sex, drama, arguments and even fun for this cast. Below, I've included my assessment of each character. Peep my commentary and feel free to leave feedback on your favorite/least favorite characters via the comments section.

Tiffany, Allison and Milan(if you look closely beside Tiffany you can see what probably use to be Terri).

Tiffany - I haven't gotten much from her yet. I think she's cute and has potential to be Brandon's cake partner on the show but, she didn't give me enough. And is it just me or did Tiffany and Terri(not pictured)look really similar on the show? Hell, I found myself trying to figure out who was who.

Allison - I really, really, really like Allison. She seems consistent and there to have a good time all the while meeting new people. I love the fact she's eclectic and into music. I'm not sure how much air time she'll get considering she doesn't seem to have alot of drama attached to her but, we shall see.

Milan - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. She's the typical pretty girl who thinks she is all that from college. Now, don't get me wrong she sits slightly. But, not enough to be expect the world to kiss her ass. I look forward to seeing how she evolves as the show progresses. I have this weird feeling her and Brandon will end up hooking up despite the fact she has a boyfriend.

Terri (not pictured) - Crazy much? How do you move into the house and on the first night start developing feelings for your fellow cast mate? I understand you like him and all that jazz but, he's a man. He's there for two things; p**** and exposure. Excuse my language but, I had to get real. If he's laid up with you on the couch the first night, it must be something besides your personality that has him going crazy. She'll learn or leave. From the footage from the next episode it appears Terri doesn't like being there with Brandon if he's not into her. So, I'm assuming since she's not in the promo pictures that she must have went home or got kicked off somehow. Either way, we'll have to wait and see.

Paul, Brandon, Kyle and Chris

Paul - All i can say is Paul Wall re-incarnated. I haven't gotten anything from him except that he wants people to understand he's not white. I hope as the season unfolds he gives more.

Brandon - This dude is going to be a trip. You get to the house the first night, show the girls your body, they give you lite life and you feel like you're the king now. I'm confused because if he describes his life as always being this way why is he swooning over himself so much on the show? He'll definitely be a form of comic relief on the show just for the fact he's so into himself.

Kyle - He's dramatic, over the top and the funniest person on the show. He will be the most extreme form of comic relief. I've noticed the girls flock to him for advice already which will probably lead to him being the center of attention for drama. I look forward to seeing how his character evolves as the season progresses. Side note: Can someone get him some bump patrol for those in grown hairs under his chin? Thanks.

Chris - I like Chris! He's real and there just to have fun. I'd say he's the male component to Allison minus, the eclectic aspect. He appears to be the life of the party and someone who understands college is about work but, having some fun along the way. I feel as if Chris is the type of person who you'll always be friends with after meeting.

Well, that was my light assessment for what I expect with College Hill South Beach. I can't give too much because it's early on but, I await seeing what unfolds as this season progresses.

Tune in Tuesdays at 10pm to BET for College Hill South Beach.

Shoutout to BET for the photos

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin