Friday

My New Favorite Video

It's not Thursday, so I am not limited to picking a throw back classic, but I did want to share with everyone before I go on hiatus one of my new favorite songs/videos. At first I wasn't impressed with Ms Katy Perry, but has I heard more from her new album "Just One of the Boys" (which everyone should check out) I fell in love with her newest single. The haunting love song "Thinking of You" is powerful just listening to it, but once the video premiered and I saw that Katy was giving you vintage WWI tease I was hooked. The video is simple but cuts right to the point, and the clothing, shoes, and hair/make up give me everythign I need to give this video two cubes of sugar for my tea. Enjoy and let me know what you think about Katy Perry post "I Kissed A Girl"


The Intellect

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin