Tuesday

The Devil Wears Row

Word on the street is that Ashley is finally ready to say goodbye to acting and pursue her real passion, FASHION!

I'm personally excited for this move, for the mere fact Ashley's been tippin non-stop for awhile and it's about time she fully submerges her high-fashion heel into the industry. Now, Ashley isn't throwing complete shade to Mary-Kate; the two will continue working on their clothing line, The Row. Ashley will just be more hands on with the creative process and the creation of the new menswear line, set to drop later this year.

Well, as more unfolds on Ashley and her evolution you can guarantee YGT will keep you up to date. Until then, we'll just leave you with some pictures of her tippin through various spots in the world. This chick isn't new to this, she's true to this!





Signed,
The Fashion Connoisseur

3 comments:

Justin said...

I just love the fact that the twins have nothing else better to but walk around and be fashionable... ESPECIALLY this child here.... They stacked them coins before they were 6months old...(lol) and now they just prance about the world! LIFE!

The Fashion Connoisseur said...

Justin, that's exactly how I feel. Everytime I look at pictures of Ashley I'm just motivated. For the mere fact, she tips without giving two fucks. I esp. love the stacked platform she's rocking in the pic with the tank. Effortless chic is what I'd call it.

Songine said...

I'm glad the Olsen's are really getting into fashion now I thought they were fashionable since there tween years! lol I loved Ashley the most though. Do you know who made her suit in that first picture? It's just simply fly!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin