Thursday

Kanye Goes Up For Rihanna, Beyonce & Wayne


Sighting: Rihanna on the streets of NYC earlier this week!

Now, we all know Rihanna tips so that's nothing NEW! But, I recently found an excerpt from Kanye's Own Blog where he goes up for Rihanna, Beyonce and Weezy among some other current stars. Read below to get your life!

FRESH ASS PICTURE!!! YO WHY CAN'T ALL PAPARAZZI PHOTOS BE THIS GOOD? WELL OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE MOST CELEBS JUST AREN'T RIHANNA LOL! ... BUT ON THE REAL, THIS PIC IS HARDCORE. PEEP THE PERSPECTIVE SHOT OF THE CITY IN THE BACK. SOMETIMES THE PAPS OVEREXPOSE THE LENS OR HAVE THE FLASH TOO HIGH TAKING ALL THE EMOTION OUT OF THE MOMENT. THIS MOMENT IS CAPTURED IN TIME NOW. I LOOK AT OUR CURRENT SUPERSTARS LIKE LEGENDS IN THE MAKING... LIKE JUSTIN IS THE NEW MIKE , BEYONCE'S THE NEW TINA TURNER, GAGA'S MADONNA, JAY IS SINATRA... WAYNE IS HENDRIX, THOM YORKE IS ROGER WATERS, THESE ARE THE CHAMPIONS AND SHOULD BE DOCUMENTED AS SUCH. THAT SAID, IT WOULD BE DOPE IF THE PAPS OPERATED WITH THE SAME INTEGRITY AND ATTENTION TO THEIR CRAFT AS THE LEGENDS THEY PHOTOGRAPH..... GOOD JOB ON THIS ONE!

Now, that's the kind of sportsmanship I like to see!

The Fashion Connoisseur

3 comments:

The Intellect said...

GaGa=Madonna I can dig it. Still on the fence about JT and Wayne comparisons. Wayne is no Hendrix. Hendrix did things while on drugs that Wayne or anybody else for that matter will ever be able to accomplish. Look up classic Hendrix performances on Youtube and get into how he created the guitar riff by just hitting it. And as for JT being the new Mike, I think not. JT has not given me the inovation of MJ. No matter how crazy we think he is, MJ came hard when he was on top and I don't see anyone getting there.

Now that I think about it, I don't see any of these comparisons. Bey does give me slight Tina (again Youtbe vintage Tina Turna) so I will give that a pass. But I just got into Thom York and I need to look up Roger Water's. But I guess I will let Kanye have his moment.

Your thoughts FC??

creativemind09 said...

That was Well Put by Kanye.And I CoNCURE!

Songine said...

wow im proud of kanye being a good sport! lol but yeah that picture is really nice of rihanna that can be like a freakin albulm cover! but yeah i agree with what kanye was sayin with everyone else. not 100% sure of the wayne/hendrix comparison though...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin