Tuesday

She Loves My Big Ego

Summer isn't even here fully and I'm already posting on up and coming Fall/Winter Collections. The choice of today is H&M's F/W 2009 Collection. The new collection is so chic and elegant; the collection consist of tailored, formal pieces that showcase the formality and structure of the male species. I'm excited for the recent progression of men's fashion. Men use to be pushed to the back-burner in fashion getting second hand pieces but, now with the recent emergence of men's fashion through lines like H&M, Dsquared, Louis Vuitton and Hermes men's fashion is coming back making a strong statement. Below, I've included some pieces from the collection that I want my male, fashion connoisseurs to get into. Maybe you'll see something that will spark your interest in the current progression of men's fashion.











The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin