Tuesday

Morning Bird Chest

We posted on Tanz Watson earlier this month. So, with the recent success of his Speed Stick campaign, I thought I'd feature him as Today's Morning Bird Chest; now some assume when we title someone Morning Bird Chest it's a bad thing but, that's far from the truth. We call it Morning Bird Chest for the mere fact the guy's usually scantily clad in some form or fashion. We all know skin is what attracts your attention. On that note, If you didn't catch the earlier post on Tanz, peep below his last picture for a knowledge on the emerging, fresh, face on the scene.




Name? Tanz Watson
Height? 6'2
Shoe? 10.5
Hair? Black
Eyes? Brown
Waist? 31
Suit? 42

Maybe I should create my own modeling agency, any ideas for a name readers? If so, email me TheFashionConnoisseur@ygt.com

I promise to cut you a piece of the pie!

The F.C.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin