Thursday

You Are The Company You Keep

Get into this crew; aren't they fab? don't they make you want to change you fit real quick? This brings me to the post at hand; Friends! My mom has taught and instilled in me since I was young "you are the company you keep!" I've found that statement profoundly true since attending college. Automatically your peers judge/stereotype you due to who you hang with. That can be good or bad; if you hang with some on-point individuals your good but, it can work against you as well. If your rolling with some chick/dude who has a name for themselves you may get categorized with them before people even learn the real you. With that said, I've made it my day to day routine to surround myself with people who's ultimate goal is success. I don't mean lackluster individuals; I mean the type who see the gold and say "I don't want that, where's the platinum?" I've learned that the word content isn't something that correlates with my name. I aim high and expect the people around me to aim even higher. If your aren't making moves or surrounding yourself with people trying to make moves in 2009 YA WHAT? Say it aloud YGT readers "YA TIYADDDDDDDDDD(another way to say "tired")!"

Take heed and make it your mission to makes moves today, I know you can do it!

Shoutout to "The Roots" I see you.

The Fashion Connoisseur

1 comment:

creativemind09 said...

Im the one with the shades.lol Hello World!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin