Friday

Morning Rant: How Far is Too Far!!!


Ok so this rant was going to be on a totally different topic, but when I checked my Twitter page and I saw that my girl MissJia (FYI follow her cause her updates are the business) had posted the newest scandalous pics of "singer" Cassie. I thought that I was going to see another shot of her new titty piercing, but when I clicked on the picture and was treated to Cassie spread eagle with her puss for the world to see I was shocked. I know the saying is all publicity is good publicity, but I wanna know how far does one have to go to get this publicity?

MisJia made a valid point on Twitter when she said that almost everyone has a risky photo or video of themselves somewhere, but I for one would not air it for the world to see. In my opinion, Cassie is a little girl that is lost. She has no real career in singing, and I think she should stick to modeling and acting (I liked her in Step Up). These publicity stunts are tired and weak. Yes, I realize I am feeding into her stunts by giving her air time through this post, but if in writing this post I can deter some young female from having to expose her goodies to get some tracks, then this post is worth it.

Like I said before when I wrote the post about Cassie's haircut, I think she needs to get a life and get an identity. Cassie is not believable and she is not relatable. If these pictures are some type of cry for help, then I think Cassie needs to head to Borders and pick up a copy of Sistah Soulja's No Disrespect and learn the ups and downs women will face to find themselves. This book changed my outlook on some many things, and I recommend it to all the YGT readers.

What do you think about Cassie's latest stunt? How far is too far to gain notoriety? Do you have risky pictures of yourself, and if so would you Tweet them for the world to see? Let me know your opinions and more via the comments section.

Peace,

The Intellect
P.S No I will not post the "pussy pics" because I feel that the are NSFA (Not Safe for Anybody).

2 comments:

Jia said...

Girl Cassie is a hot mess! I really feel bad for the potential backlash she's about to face...kinda. I'm curious as to WHO released the pics and why.

Oh well!

Thanks for the mention honey! Let's link exchange!!

shesofly.com
missjia.com (coming SOON!)

Songine said...

I knew about her haircut but i think its not really an identity crisis but she just doesnt know what to do with herself at the moment she is confused she wants a new look but she is going at it the wrong way!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin