Thursday

Fashion On The Streets Of Paris

I was cruising one of my favorite blogs The Sartorialist when I came across these amazing pictures. These pictures showcase amazing trends to be on the lookout for this spring.
I love this look; especially the way the skirt contrasts with the trench coat. She also hit the bulls eye with the bootie shoe, which allows her height but, also the ability to show her wonderful legs.
Nothing screams Spring like colors. Alot of people forget that in order for colors to work they must mesh somehow. Be it, the shade of the colors or even the season they correspond with. For example, you'd never want to pair a spring pink with a fall orange pant. That clashes. I also love how the young lady above paired the geek frame with the lady-like skirt and top.

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin