Tuesday

The Force That Is Mrs. Carter

In a recent article, Beyonce spoke on her new movie Obsessed, the controversy with Etta James and her outlook on The Twitter movement.

* On fighting for her family in her movie, Obsessed: "Everything that's worth anything you have to fight for. You have to fight in your relationships, I have to fight for my career, I have to fight to stay in shape, because I get tempted to eat good old chocolate (laughs), and all this stuff everybody loves. It's all a fight, but it's worth it."
* On Etta bashing Beyonce's performance for Obama: "I played Etta James, so I did my research, I read her book. I was not at all surprised. That's Etta. She's hilarious."
* On Twitter: "My sister is the Twitter queen. She told me about the twittering, but I don't get it, I feel like I'm getting really old. I'm like, what? I don't understand. Just call me."

The Fashion Connoisseur

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin