Tuesday

Neo Soul Lives

I had posted about Foreign Exchange a couple of weeks ago(I know I have been ghost but it's crunch time at school now). Anyway, I had the honor and pleasure to see them perform live this weekend, and needless to say I am still on a neo soul high. I have tried to make it my mission to weed out the daily coonery our ears are subjected to each day. So if you haven't already, then you need to go on iTunes and buy the Foreign Exchange's new album "Leave It All Behind."

To help motivate you I have posted their new video "Take Off Your Blues" below.

The Foreign Exchange feat. Darien Brockington - "Take Off The Blues" from The Foreign Exchange on Vimeo.

Enjoy,

The Intellect

P.S For all my Twitter fiends, you can followForeign Exchange at twitter.com/FEofficial

2 comments:

The Fashion Connoisseur said...

After watching this video I'm fucking with Foreign Exchange. Good job Intellect!!

The Intellect said...

Goody!!!! I will give you some of their stuff, you will love the whole album. I can see u playing this at your next gathering!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin