Monday

Modern Day Trendsetter: Pharrell

Get into this picture of N.E.R.D front man, Pharrell I snatched from his Blog - The Billionaire Boys Club Blog. The picture shows a light and breezy Pharrell enjoying the sunset in Miami. I've become infatuated with this picture for the style that's showcased in it.
Starting with 1.)I love the frame, many people can't rock an oval shaped frame but, Pharrell did it & made it really chic. 2.) I love the simple black and white colour palette of the shirt. When I see black and white paired, I automatically think The Hamptons on a sunny, summer day. 3.) I love the cut off shorts, they're rugged and chic which also goes well with Pharrell's persona. 4.) Last, is the sneaker. I'm not a big sneaker wearer but, I love the white van-inspired shoe. It's cool, casual and allows you the possibility to wear with an array of outfits.

This outfit gets a 8.5/10 on The Fashion Connoisseur's scale.

Werk Out Pharrell

Signed,
The Fashion Connoisseur

1 comment:

The Intellect said...

I think your forgetting the landscape!!!! Hello, I wanna be there!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin